How will the COVID-19 outbreak affect the job market? Is it even worth your time to be job searching today? If you’re a job seeker (or concerned you will be), this question has probably crossed your mind countless times in the past month. While the United States has not seen this level of job loss since the Great Depression, don’t let that stop you. Doing nothing is the worst thing you can do for your career. You can take control over your career and position yourself for success, ahead of the curve!
This webinar will highlight:
1. What you can do now to advance your career and competitiveness in the job market.
2. Savvy networking strategies without leaving your house.
3. The five soft skills you’ll need to get hired post-crisis.
Join via web browser on a computer/laptop -
Joining via a mobile device?
1. Open this link : https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/kkatvarz
2. Download the app if you don’t have it already.
3. Enter event ID : kkatvarz
To access by phone:
1. Dial +1 (415) 466-7000 (US)
2. Enter the participant PIN: 7552136 followed by # to confirm.
About Beth Bryce:
Beth Bryce is the Director of Career Advancement at Northwood University for the Richard DeVos Graduate School and Adult Degree Program. She is a certified motivational career coach, specializing in career transitions.
Beth holds a BBA in accounting from Northwood and a MSA in Leadership from Central Michigan University. Beth has a career column featured in the magazine, Great Lakes Bay Business and is a published co-author in the book, “Women on Fire Book 2.” Before joining Northwood University, she had a 20 year successful career in accounting management with Fortune 500 companies. She is a 2015 global recipient of the Top 30 Leaders John C. Maxwell Leadership Awards.
Thursday, May 7 at 1:00pm to 12:30pm
Your Home Office