2nd Annual Pat Riepma "Go M.A.D." Golf Weekend: Annual Football Alumni & Pat Riepma "Go M.A.D." Scholarship Golf Outing
Purchase your Go M.A.D. gear here
Event Details for Friday, September 22, 2017:
- Online registration available at https://connect.northwood.edu/2017gomadgolf
- Deadline for Registration is Friday, September 8, 2017
- Location: Bucks Run Golf Course
- 559 S Chippewa Rd, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
- Check in begins at 11 a.m.
- Shotgun (potentially cannon) start at 12 p.m.
- We will serve boxed lunches on the course and likely host a “dinner” after the event.
Net proceeds from this weekend of golf outings benefit the sport of the participants’ choosing (Football, Baseball, Men’s Basketball, or Softball) and the Pat Riepma “Go M.A.D.” Endowed Scholarship. The Pat Riepma “Go M.A.D.” Endowed Scholarship supports student-athletes on the Northwood University football team who have a record of community service, volunteer work, and a proven commitment to “making a difference” on and off the field.
- Last year’s event generated over $9,000 in support toward the scholarship and included more than 80 participants during one day of golfing.
- This year’s event hopes to see over 100 golfers each day and a record in support raised.
- $125 for individual golfers on Friday, Sep. 22
- $85 for individual golfers on Saturday, Sep. 23 or Sunday, Sep. 24
- $275 per golfer for a Weekend Pass (for golfers interested in golfing all three days)
- $1000 at the Gold Sponsorship level (includes a foursome for one day of the Pat Riepma “Go M.A.D.” Golf Weekend)
- $2500 at the “Go MAD” Sponsorship level (includes a foursome for all three days)
- $5000 at the Premier Sponsorship level (includes a foursome for all three days)
Friday, September 22 at 12:00am
Bucks Run Golf Course
1559 S Chippewa Rd, Mt Pleasant, MI 48858