Handshake Training + Career Services for Students
Join Career Services (CS) staff for an introduction to Handshake, a premier jobs board for today's students.
During the session, students learn
- how to login to the site using NU's single-sign-on (SSO);
- how to complete the Career Interest Profiler;
- how to register for career events, allowing employers an advanced view of your profile and resume;
- how to use Experiences to request approval to begin a 3-credit internship for an ugrad degree major and/or BBA/MBA program
- other HS functions based on questions and special requests.
The training sessions will be offered synchronously in the Griswold Computer Lab, 213 AND virtually using the Bluejeans web meeting link.
Thursday, September 1 at 4:00pm
Griswold Computer Lab, 213
4000 Whiting Drive